Next Generation VoIP CPE Devices For Broadband Service Providers
Features | Specifications | Datasheet
InnoMedia’s MTA 6328-24 is a 24 voice port MTA device that offers broadband telephony to deliver new revenue generating telephony services to their business customers (Figure 1). It can also be used in conjunction with an IP PBX as an enterprise IP-based PBX solution (Figure 2). The MTA 6328-24 has rich set of business features including ground start and loop start for business PBX’s, foreign voltage detection to allow house wiring and prevent accidental connection of house wires to live PSTN, T.38 and G.711 fallback for fax, and metering pulse for payphone applications.
In addition to business friendly features, MTA 6328-24 also supports flexible auto-provisioning, remote manageability through InnoMedia’s Device , and works with softswitches to offer a wide variety of call features including Caller ID, Call Waiting, Call Forwarding, Call Return, Caller ID Blocking, Call Trace, Automatic Callback, as well as device based 3-way calling.
- Ideal Solution for Broadband to Deliver Telephony and to Enterprise Customers
- PBX (Ground start/Loop start, OSI)
- FAX (T.38 and G.711 fallback)
- High & low speed modem support ( reader transactions)
- Simultaneous 3-way calls with compression on each line
- High data throughput
- Flexible Auto-provisioning
- QoS Features (802.1 p/q, ToS) for & data traffic management
- Metering pulse for payphone applications
- CLASS Feature Support with Call Agents or Softswitches