|ESBC 9328-4B Features
Enterprise SIP Gateway (ESG)
|Features| Specifications | Datasheet|
ESBC 9328-4B is a high performance and highly versatile Enterprise SIP Gateway (ESG) solution. It combines Enterprise Session Border Controller, business line FXS ports, switched data port, and internal battery, all in one unit. ESBC 9328-4B can be used by service providers to offer SIP trunks to enterprises with B2BUA for IP PBXs (Figure 1) or with SIP ALG for IP Centrex (Figure 2).
Figure 1. ESG with B2BUA for IP PBXs
Figure 2. ESG with SIP ALG for IP Centrex
Service Usage Examples
Designed for Broadband Service Providers (BSPs) offering SIP trunking, hosted voice, and high-speed data services, InnoMedia’s ESBC 9328-4B is a highly integrated and highly manageable Enterprise Session Border Controller (ESBC) that can be auto-provisioned and remotely managed. Equipped with VLAN and DSCP packet priority tagging, ESBC 9328-4B is ideally suitable for BSPs offering bundled services with end-to-end quality of service over broadband service networks. Its B2BUA and SIP ALG capabilities enable wide deployment by BSPs addressing SIP-PBX interoperability for SIP Trunking as well as providing simple NAT Traversal for Hosted PBX Services.
The two typical service scenarios for ESBC 9328-4B are:
1. BSPs delivering high-speed Internet access as well as SIP trunks to enterprises with IP-based PBXs (Figure 3).
2. BSPs delivering high-speed Internet access as well as hosted PBX/IP Centrex to enterprises which will transition from legacy Centrex to IP Centrex (Figure 4).
Figure 3. BSPs delivering high-speed Internet access as well as SIP trunks to enterprises with IP-based PBXs
Figure 4. BSPs delivering high-speed Internet access as well as hosted PBX/IP Centrex to enterprises
Clear Demarcation Solution for Service Operators to deliver SIP Trunking Telephony and Broadband Internet Services to Business Customers with IP-PBX and IP-Phones
SIP Trunking Features and Capabilities
– SIP Registrar Server
– SIP Normalization and SIP Header Manipulation Capabilities for IP-PBA Interoperability
Data Networking Features
– SIP Application Layer Gateway/SIP Proxy
– SIP-aware firewall , access control
– Deep packet Inspection, IDS/IPS
– NAT Traversal for SIP Messages
Monitoring Features including CDR, real-time UA & SIP trunk call states, SIP Call Trace, battery status, and packet loopback for server-based Voice Quality Monitoring
Business Environment Friendly
– PBX (Ground start/Loop start & OSI)
– FAX (T.38 and G.711 fallback)
– House wiring with foreign voltage detection
– Credit Card reader transaction
CLASS Feature Support with Call Agents or Softswitches
Internal & External Battery Backup for Primary Line Services
Gigabit 4-Port Switch with configurable bridge/transparent connection to WAN