Next Generation VoIP CPE Devices For Broadband Service Providers
Features | Specifications | Datasheet
With 1 voice port and 2 LAN ports, the MTA 6328-1Be2S is an ideal solution for broadband service providers to deploy residential broadband triple play (voice, high-speed Internet access, and IP TV) services.
- Guaranteed voice quality: Advanced rate limiting scheme guarantees voice packet bandwidth and priority, thus, ensuring voice quality with simultaneous high speed data transmissions in progress.
- Wire-speed routing: Dedicated routing processors assures 100Mbps routing throughput independent of data packet size. This advanced routing performance makes MTA 6328-1Be2S an ideal device for fiber or other high-speed broadband deployments in which data throughput is critical.
- Port-based QoS: MTA 6328-1Be2S allows port-based QoS settings (802.1pq, ToS) and packet prioritization. These features are ideal for high-speed triple play services which deliver real-time voice, high-speed Internet access, and high-bandwidth video streaming services.
- Battery backup option: A companion battery-backup version of MTA 6328-1Be2S, MTA 6328-1Be2S, offers up to 4 hours of battery talk time to allow primary line voice services to be offered.
MTA 6328-1Be2S also offers advanced VoIP features for rapid and high-performance VoIP service deployment:
- Voice & Fax: Supports G.711, G.723, G.726, and G.729 compression, dynamic jitter buffer, echo cancellation for voice, and T.38 & G.11 fallback for fax.
- VoIP protocol support and interoperability: Supports MGCP/NCS and SIP protocols, highly interoperable with SIP softswitches and MGCP/NCS call agents.
- Auto-provisioning: Supports HTTP and TFTP provisioning, as well as SNMP, FTP, and Telnet for remote monitoring.
- Remote device management: supports InnoMedia remote Device Management System for remote device management, monitoring, and debugging.
- Remote networking: supports TCP/IP and allows for VPN connections with PPTP and IPSec pass-through capabilities for telecommuting.